Guildford City FC play at the Spectrum Football Ground, part of the Guildford Spectrum leisure centre complex.
- A total capacity of 1,320.
- 255 covered seats on the upper tier.
- Covered standing for 200 at ground level.
- Uncovered standing space around three sides of the ground.
- A snack bar (ground level, far end of clubhouse building) serves a wide range of hot and cold food and drinks.
- All spectators are welcome into our clubroom, where you will find our licensed bar and programmes from previous seasons on sale.
Please note that our postal address is 1 Sycamore Drive, Ash Vale, Surrey GU12 5JY. For information on postponements, please check our Twitter page.
Adults: £7 | Concessions*: £4 | Under-16: £1
Concessions: Senior citizens (Aged 65 and over), students with valid NUS card and military personnel.
Half price entry
We offer half price adult admission to league matches upon presentation of any of the following valid passes:
Season ticket from any football club*, or:
Armed Forces ID card, Guildford Cricket Club membership, Guildford Flames Ice Hockey season ticket, Surrey Heat Basketball season ticket, Surrey Storm Netball season ticket.
* – Does not include the season ticket holders of the opposition team.
Guildford railway station / Town centre bus station
Head to town centre bus station and take #100 Shuttle Bus to/from Guildford Spectrum, also stopping on Stoke Road.
London Road railway station
Walk through (or around, at night) Stoke Park.
The Spectrum Leisure Centre #100 shuttle bus can take you from the town centre to the ground, but bus routes 36 and 37 operate between the university campus and London Road (Stoke Park).
Signposted from A3, follow signs to ‘Leisure Centre’. There is usually plenty of free parking within a very short walk of the ground. Please use the Spectrum Leisure Centre car park – the underground car park is closest to the entrance.
A3 (from the north):
Exit at ‘Leisure Centre’, turn left after exit, then immediately left past Premier Inn hotel (Beefeater). Spectrum is on brow of hill on left.
A3 (from the south):
Exit at A25/A322 junction. Second exit on roundabout (A25) and follow road through sets of traffic lights, past Premier Inn hotel (Beefeater). Spectrum is on brow of hill on left.
Kick off times
Saturday matches kick off at 3pm, with turnstiles opening at 2pm.
Wednesday matches kick off at 7:45pm, with turnstiles opening at 7pm.
All spectators are welcome in to the clubhouse before the match, and at half & full time.
- The Bar Area is out of bounds to all Under-18’s. We will refuse to serve alcohol to anyone who appears to be under 18 years of age unless proof of age can be provided (driving license or passport).
- We will refuse to serve alcohol to anyone who appears to be intoxicated.
- No children allowed in the clubhouse unless accompanied by an adult.
- No alcohol is allowed outside the clubhouse at any time.