Guildford City will face Guernsey in the semi-final of the él Records Premier Challenge Cup on Friday 30th March at 7.45pm. For details and travel information, please read on…
We understand that this date could cause problems for some supporters wishing to make the trip and we had tried hard to ensure a weekend fixture. We also sympathise with Guernsey’s difficulties operating at a ground shared by other sports clubs. As a compromise the match will be played on a Friday night to allow our supporters time to travel on Friday and for time on the island on Saturday before returning home.
For any Guildford City supporters that wish to accompany the club to Guernsey, we have done our utmost to find the best deal:
Sailing package – £100
The package includes:
- Travel by ferry from Poole to Guernsey (arrives 4pm).
- Bed & breakfast accommodation in the team hotel (shared twin room).
- Ticket to the match.
- Return journey on Saturday, leaving Guernsey at around 4pm.
Getting to Poole and back:
- Once we know how many are booked on the ferry we will organise lifts to the ferry port and back, and split the petrol/parking costs which won’t be much if the cars are full!
- You can of course make your own way to and from Poole.
Please book the ferry package as soon as possible (as places are not guaranteed) by calling Mandy on 01481 737823 (office), 07781 155662 (mobile) or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mandy and the team at Travel Solutions can also book you on to flights, but they are not cheap!